Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blog Metamorphisis

Originally, I started this blog for a Bible study. I recently read where a lady blogs about her family each year. At the end of the year she prints off her blog and creates a book of family memories. I love the idea, hence the metamorphosis. Regularly, or as often as time allows, I will be sharing the blessings that each day brings our sweet lil family and all the silly and crazy bumps along the way. I am keeping the butterfly theme. God definitely continues to do a mighty work in our family, a transformation...

So let the journey of words through our life begin.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to following my dear friend!! 2 years ago, during our book club meeting, I spoke with Sandra Davis about a room mom she had that was in the adoption business........and here we are! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete